Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I know this means something...at least to me.

Music and dance hold a very special place in my heart. When words can't explain how I feel and when no human can console me, I mentally exit the world and stuff my ears with my earbuds. I find myself thinking about the weirdest things, things that I've heard and never thought about, memories, and most importantly, dance. I seriously cannnot listen to music without the impulse or urge to dance. If I'm singing along, I'm dancing. For every song on my iPod, I've come up with some type of choreography for it. Music and Dance are my escapes from the world. They're both very expressive art forms that allow me to be me and to convey in them what vernacular cannot. Music and Dance have been a prt of my life since I was 3 and life without them wouldn't be life.

No comments:

Post a Comment