Thursday, September 30, 2010

This John Proctor Dude...

Ok this John Proctor Dude. I dont quite know what I think about him. At first he seemed really cool and calm. Now, its like man what happened? Who lets their children go around calling people a witch? And youre doing it to? Ummm....If It were me in this situation, I would kind of be suspicious on why your whole family is calling witch on everyone else. It sounds like you're trying to keep all attention and suspicion away from you which ironically is suspicious...
Let me put myself in the shoes of a friend of his children. Now, me being a friend of these kids who obviously must have strong beliefs in witch craft, would probably not really scare me seeing how the whole town is nuts about witch craft. But, the thing that would get me is the fact that your father is letting you do this. That in my opinion is rude and signifies no home training.
Now, Im in the shoes of one of John Proctor's friends. I guess he would be that two-faced friend. Im saying this because at first, John Proctor is all laid back, not really into all the witch craft stuff and then its like WA-BAM! You just flip like that. Man, what happened? Did you get an epiphany over night or something? Thats kind of weird. Or is it just me? Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. I see -your- point Indigoe. At first I thought Proctor was a stooge too but then I said he was a hero because he got what he was going to get if he were to confess his affair (he wanted to keep and honor is name).
    Like how you put yourself in the characters shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree with melanie^^ and how you put yourself in his shoes

    ReplyDelete