Thursday, September 9, 2010

All About Me, Indigoe.[Introduction]

I would like to start this blog by first saying that I am not a color. I am no type of blue or purple and I can not be found in your Crayola Crayon Box. Hence, the name of my blog, "Indigoe with an 'E'." In other words, my name is not spelled like the color. Ironically, my favorite color happens to be blue. I was born in San Diego, California and moved to Chicago at 18 months. Chicago has shown me how boring it can get this summer of 2010.To get out of that boredom, I became a model for Pompei Pics. The student who's mom owns the company goes to this school and took my pictures. Her name is Paulina Pei and we killed many hours while she practiced her photography on me. This summer, I went to a camp in Georgia. It was a horseback riding camp for two weeks in Calhoun, Georgia at Camp Misty Mountain which was obviously in the mountains. That means no phone or internet reception. For two weeks. Just horses, hot weather, and walking. Lucky for me, it was fun. I also danced this summer. Dance is one of my passions. I love dance.  I've been liturgically dancing since I was seven years old. Over the summer, I did Ballet, Modern, Ballroom, Afro-Haitian and Jazz. It was so much fun and I didn't mind having to wake up early just to go to dance one bit. That's just how much I love it. Three other passions I have are Singing, Running, and Playing Piano. I've been singing since age three and still continue to do so today. Singing is in my blood. My dad used to sing. I've been playing piano since age seven but I quit last year because of track and school. I now independently play which means I teach myself songs by ear or by sheet music. Songs that I like, Modern or Classic. I've been running since kindergarten but officially started running track in 8th grade at my elementary school. I am a very athletic person, at least for a girl. Im probably the only girl who likes P.E. I was once on the flag football team, but only for the running part. My goal this year is to get downstate for the 100m dash. If that happens, I would love to win the 100m dash. But like everything else, it takes a lot of work. The three things that dance, singing, and playing piano all have in common is music. Music is the love of my life. It is my life. I feel like I was put on Earth to do one of these three things. Its just in me. Especially Dancing and Singing. So those are the basics of what you need to know about me. Here are some random facts. 1) I hate the color pink so much. 2) I'm allergic to dogs but I've own one since age three. 3) I don't think I'm 5ft. yet. 4) In my opinion I'm a really fun person and I hate when people are way too serious over minor things. Often times, I just began to laugh in the mist of their seriousness. 5) My Idol is Alicia Keys and I love Eminem. 6) I got a poem published in fifth grade. 7) Like every other girl you may know, I love to shop. 8) My dream college Julliard. 9) I hate math. 10) I laugh and smile a lot. 

3 comments:

  1. YES! THAT'S ME! lol jk. You did seem busy dancing this summer ;) Great blog though <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indigoe! I enjoyed reading your post. I feel like I know you just a little bit more (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indigoe!! Get ready for another year of English class together!!! And I had no idea you were born in California!! And I feel you when you said dance is one of your passions!! :-)

    ReplyDelete